$24 AYNEFY Entry Door Lever Passage Lock Door Lock Handle Entrance L Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Luggage Travel Gear Travel Accessories $24 AYNEFY Entry Door Lever Passage Lock Door Lock Handle Entrance L Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Luggage Travel Gear Travel Accessories AYNEFY Entry Door Lever Passage L Entrance Handle Ranking TOP6 Lock AYNEFY Entry Door Lever Passage L Entrance Handle Ranking TOP6 Lock Door,Lever,$24,Handle,legendsofracingradioshow.com,Passage,Entrance,Lock,/byepath305723.html,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Luggage Travel Gear , Travel Accessories,AYNEFY,L,Lock,Door,Entry Door,Lever,$24,Handle,legendsofracingradioshow.com,Passage,Entrance,Lock,/byepath305723.html,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Luggage Travel Gear , Travel Accessories,AYNEFY,L,Lock,Door,Entry
1. It is known for its compact size and typical cylindrical body. Just a simple turn.
2. The entrance function is ideal for entry doors, which are locked from the outside by a key and locked from the inside by hand rotation.
3. The adjustable bolts are available for any old and new door (60mm/2.3in or 70mm/2.7in) tailgates. Updated door locks can be used for right/left door reverse door opening.
4. It is reversible for right or left hand use.
5. Easily and quickly install the lever door handles without an emergency.
6. Although the size of the door is small, the door hardware is very important in maintaining home security and privacy. The product works smoothly, efficiently, safely, ensures long-lasting performance, and can easily enhance the functionality and safety of the home.
7. The lever has a horizontal surface and only requires a downward pressing operation. Easier to use than a knob, especially for children, older people or anyone with arthritis.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Entry Door Lever Lock
Material: Zinc Alloy
Color: As the Picture Shows
Fitment Size: Approx. 60mm/2.3in, 70mm/2.7in
1 x Entry Door Lever Lock
3 x Key
1 x Locking Tongue (Adjustable Center Distance)
1 x Lock BoxÂ
1 x Lock Catch
1 x Screw Pack
One of my devon rexes has weirdly long fur for her breed. It's still really curly and soft, but she looks like a little sheep cat. Do you know how/why it happens?
👀 can I see?
Sofia with cameo by brother Milo
beautiful lamb! she’s simply longhaired :) the gene for long fur is recessive, meaning it can hide away unnoticed in breeds that are supposed to be shorthaired until suddenly emerging in a kitten. this happens every now & then in the Bengal breed too, resulting the most beautiful cats known to humanity
Psst, longhaired Bengals are a thing. Their breed name is Cashmere.
© Jenny Kaplas
© Virginie Bali, Angelica Andersson coralreefs.se
© Carina Jørgensen
© Robbine Bergström
Nothing really new no and I don’t really expect there to be much new information very soon. Heterozygous breeding is continuing at the moment as expected without any issues and more blue eyed cats are being introduced into other breeds/breeding programs like Munchkins, Maine Coons and I think Norwegian Forest Cats.
However on a sidenote an Australian cat breeder (maryvalleycattery.com) who imported one of these cats this year to introduce the blue eyed gene to his cattery by chance found another cat with very intense blue eyes and independant coat colour in Australia, which has produced blue eyed kittens as well.
He is currently hoping to find out if it is the same gene as the Russian Altai or a new blue eyed gene altogether, which would be quite exciting. Especially since there is a possibility that homozygous kittens from this (potentially) new line won’t display health concerns like the Ojos Azules did before or the increased risk of deafness when 2 blue eyed high white Topaz cats are being mated.
For anyone who wants to look up some more about this new breed/gene you can have a look at this post I made a while back:
Anonymous said: Silver Maine coons?
Don’t forget to send in your Mixed Monday requests for next week! <3 If you already sent one, it will stay in the pool for one of the next posts. You can also send more than one if you like (gives me more time to research).
Thanks guys, keep it coming! :D
Stephanie Sali paws-artist.de
© Andrea Sekanekova
I’ve been busy with work and my private life recently so I had to take a bit of a break, but everything should be back on schedule now. :)
© Corinna Steinbrecher
© Ancilla Spijker
© Edith de Geest
© Zwenneke Landkroon Touch of Class Floral Butterfly Eden Eggshell Cotton Oversized G
© Johnson Photography johnsonanimalphoto.com
© Chanan Photography chanan.com